Monday, June 22, 2009

It's the final countdown

3 days until my due date! Pictures were taken right at 39 weeks. I think that I felt a few contractions on Saturday night, started getting a little nervous, rolled over to my left side and they went away. Whew! :) Craig asked me on Sunday why I got nervous! Sure, I know what has to happen, but I'm not sure knowing makes it any easier!
My first guess was that I'd deliver early, on June 9th, which is our anniversary. I've since changed my guess to a week overdue, which is July 2nd. Only time will tell.


My belly looks so much larger when it's bare.



1 comment:

Sawdust Girl said...

Wow, congratulations! Looks like your family is about to grow. I saw your questions about my kitchen remodel and wanted to let you know that I answered them in a Q&A over on my blog. I am also going to do a tut this week if your interested. Thanks for stopping by. Sandra@sawdustandpaperscraps