Sunday, February 8, 2009

Halfway there...

The first half of my pregnancy sure went fast. I hope the second half doesn't go quite as fast, as my to do list of things I want to complete before the baby gets here is quite lengthy.
Our ultrasound is scheduled for February 16th, so we should know the sex then! I've been good so far about only purchasing diapers and wipes (we're well stocked already), but this past week, I did purchase a few barely used items on Craigslist - a car seat with a couple bases and a boppy pillow with a cover. I also picked up a bouncer chair through Freecyle.org. They're all cleaned up and ready for the baby. My sister lent me her baby swing, which I may sew a more modern print cover for, and the head football coach in Jordan gave us their glider rocker that they were going to throw out, even though there's nothing wrong with it. So we're slowly starting to accumulate baby items. I started the list of things we'll need, so we'll be all ready to register in a month or so.
20 wks and 3 days belly

No comments: