Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cleaning cards


I've been wanting to create a set of cleaning cards for a while now. I was first inspired by a starter list that I found on Real Simple's website. I created several cards for each room, based on either weekly, biweekly, monthly, seasonal or annual tasks. They're all filed neatly in a small recipe box stored in the laundry room. The bullets on the cards range from cleaning the toilets weekly to cleaning out the refrigerator every season. Call me anal or tell me I have too much time on my hands, but I love my new system! I'm still working on convincing my husband of how great it is though. :)


2 comments:

Connie said...

cool! I use to work in a clothing store where they had these crazy long DAILY to do lists..

OMB said...

I often try to keep those "to dos" in the abyss of my mind, its great to have them on hand, great idea